Getting Ready - Wrentham Ma

Debog

Jan 3, 2016
Wrentham, ma
New to the forum, but been stalking for a bit now! ;) We are getting ready to start our pool project next week!

We have decided on a vinyl liner pool 20x43 with a Roman End for the stairs. We had much debate over gunite, fiberglass or liner pools and for us the liner pool won out. I grew up with a liner pool and I just prefer it over the feel of concrete.

We were told that our permit went through easily and is all set and where our yard is ready (no wet land issues, no trees to come down) we have been bumped up and they should be starting the dig next week!
Of course we are doing the happy dance!

We are going with the salt filtration system, along with a heater and lights in the pool. We are adding a swim out bench on the deep end for a place to sit.

The he pool deck has been causing us some anxiety as we aren't sure whether or not to pour it this year or wait and do it next year, once everything has settled...... I guess we will cross that bridge soon enough and will need to make a decision.

I will will post some pics of the before, during and after.

Looking forward to seeing where the pool will be going. We LOVE a good build thread with pics.

If you want help making sure your equipment is correct for your set up share it with us. That is the kind of thing we love to do!

Kim :cat:

Ahhh, probably the dreaded "exceeded your limit" notice. As a new member that happens quickly. You can increase storage space by becoming a TFP supporter or by using Photobucket. Have you tried linking your photos from Photobucket? That's what many of us do here on TFP. Upload your pics to Photobucket (free), then copy & paste the IMG code for that pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great.

Also, you can try going to the bottom of your quick reply post where it says “Go Advanced”, and then down to where it says “Manage Attachments”. It may let you upload them that way. They may show-up large because you can't adjust the size of the attachment, but it may work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.