Adding thru the Skimmer ??

Don't do that. The bleach won't be good for it but will be relatively minor compared to the damage the MA will cause. Adding MA to your skimmer is a good way to destroy your heat pump, as well as damaging the plastic and rubber parts of your pump and filter.

I thought I read on here someone said it was ok to do if it is diluted. Since I only have to add such small amounts at a time I was hoping it would be diluted enough before it hits the pump/heater. I hope I havent caused any damage being lazy since my surgery. I better go back to the old bucket and walk around the pool spreading it I guess. Anybody have any tips on an easier way? I would appreciate it.
Thanks Sgt

I thought I read on here someone said it was ok to do if it is diluted. Since I only have to add such small amounts at a time I was hoping it would be diluted enough before it hits the pump/heater. I hope I havent caused any damage being lazy since my surgery. I better go back to the old bucket and walk around the pool spreading it I guess. Anybody have any tips on an easier way? I would appreciate it.
Thanks Sgt
You might be thinking of this thread. Need A Clorox Bottle Holder - Calling All PVC Engineers

Adding to the skimmer is far from ideal, but if you're incapable of squatting down, say you're wheelchair-bound, then you do what you must. But it is better to add to the pool than to the skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.