i think i know the answer to this problem, but just needed a little clarification - upon opening my green swamp of a pool, i shocked the daylights out of it and i went from green to milky/cloudy in just a couple of days. however, it's been in the milky/cloudy state now for going on 3 weeks. i've been running the pump 24/7, but when i stick my arm in the water, i lose sight of my fingers before i get elbow deep. i've been keeping it at shock level the best i can this whole time, but i can't get my cc below 2 ! any ideas?
this mornings numbers -
cya - 35
fc - 16.5
the answer i think i know is - this takes time, keep it at shock till you get cc at or below .5, right?
i'm just getting a little short on patience. i've just never had it take so long to clear. ARRRGGGGGG !!!