Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Safety Ledge - Need Measurements Now!

1. Back To Top    #1

Safety Ledge - Need Measurements Now!

The Shotcreters are HERE and PB just asked me for measurements on the safety ledge. I gave him the measurements a month ago a can't remember them so thought I would put this out and see if I can get a quick response from some of you with experience. 3 inches? 4 inches? and how far below the waterline? 48 inches? I am just going to have it on the two sides of the deep that don't have the bench, right? Appreciate it! (And surely would love to know the best robotic to catch the dirt on it too)
    25 x 60 IG, 10' sunshelf, 24' sh, 26' dp; 57,600 gallons; 8' Jump Board; Hayward Equipment: 2 Sand Filters 36" Tank S360T2; 2 TriStar 5.0 HP FR Pumps SP3250EE; 2 Natural Gas Heaters H400FDN; OmniLogic; Sense & Dispense HL-CHEM; 2 SWG; pH Dispense Acid Feed System AQL-CHEM4-ACID; 2 systems work independently; Hydrazzo Plaster; TigerShark 2 Plus Commercial Robotic; 1 Spa and 3 ColorLogic lights; CoverStar automatic cover.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Safety Ledge - Need Measurements Now!

Sorry nobody answered Susan and I know it might be too late. I don't have an answer but wanted to bump your post!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

I am hoping they figured it out. With it being Sat. morning I bet every one is sleeping in and out do their weekend things. I am about to go mow..... LOL

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    I am hoping they figured it out. With it being Sat. morning I bet every one is sleeping in and out do their weekend things. I am about to go mow..... LOL

Kim
    Hopefully! We're about to go look at tiles for our shower and slabs for the kitchen!
    Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for your concern. They haven't gotten to that part yet, so there is still time to weigh-in and for me to change. I told him 3 inches in the hope that it would be wide enough for a foot hold and small enough that dirt would slide off.
    25 x 60 IG, 10' sunshelf, 24' sh, 26' dp; 57,600 gallons; 8' Jump Board; Hayward Equipment: 2 Sand Filters 36" Tank S360T2; 2 TriStar 5.0 HP FR Pumps SP3250EE; 2 Natural Gas Heaters H400FDN; OmniLogic; Sense & Dispense HL-CHEM; 2 SWG; pH Dispense Acid Feed System AQL-CHEM4-ACID; 2 systems work independently; Hydrazzo Plaster; TigerShark 2 Plus Commercial Robotic; 1 Spa and 3 ColorLogic lights; CoverStar automatic cover.