Hello! Glad to be here!

Apr 22, 2016
Lafayette, CA
Hi -- Introducing myself! I'm in Northern California and we bought a home three years ago with an older kidney shaped in-ground pool. We replaced most of the equipment two summers ago, and last summer added solar heating. We are just about to start a whole pool remodel as the plaster caved in a bit in our shallow end at the end of last season. (I'm fairly sure we had a crack and there was water under which lifted up the plaster.) I may have some questions in the coming days about some quick decisions I may need to make as we go through the remodel. Right now we are most likely going to stick with plaster (I've already been reading about alternatives here).

I'll get my signature with info all set in case I have any questions. ;) Thank you!

HI! Oh we LOVE a good reno! When do you think you will start? When you do make sure to start a thread in "under const." so we can follow along and help you spend your money! LOL

Kim :cat:

Thank you all for the welcome! We actually started on Saturday and I was just coming back to do a little research and maybe ask a plaster question... So, yes, I'll start an under construction thread, great suggestion. I need to pick out tile and choose coping so could use some input there too!