Greetings from Iowa

No P in my ool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 21, 2007
Logan IA
Just wanted to say Hi and tell you all I've been lurking here for a while and decided to come out of the shadows. I have a new 21' AG pool and I love it. My KIds think I'm a god. They like the fact that they can swim whenever they want.
I used to take care of some pools about 15 years ago so I knew the basics,but the BBB is the only way to go! As long as I stay ahead of the water I see few problems. I look foward to learning more about pools and having some fun doing it and it seems I've found the right place.

Welcome. You sound like me. I knew the mechanics of pool care from years ago, but the way Ben Powell explained it really clicked and made it simple for me.

Hi there! It's so nice to meet you. Love that clever name!

Hey, I grew up across the state of Iowa from you. Well, I'm an almost Iowan. I lived in Illinois in a town right next to Davenport, IA. I'm a native Illowan.

I like your moniker!

I'm pretty new here, but have received wonderful advice from the people here who have helped me restore my pool water from disgusting to crystal clear in a few weeks. I think you have found the right place. The people here are so knowlegable and helpful.