Has Anyone Used (Or Seen) the Tony H20 Mosaics or Realfish Products

Kpag

Silver Supporter
Feb 17, 2015
Dallas TX
We are (.....still...) researching our pool remodel. I secretly like the "aquatic creature with shadow" mosaics but would want to tuck one on a wall versus the bottom of the pool. I just saw these much more realistic looking mosaics from Tony H20 that I wanted to share. His facebook page had a link to the Realfish items; they just have floormats not tiles. Maybe if hubby votes "nay" on the mosaic idea (hich I am 99.99% sure he will) I will settle for a mat, LOL. Has anyone seen these?
The Tony H20 mosaics are on his page, but I found better pictures at the littletileinc.net page

tonyh20.com
Realfish USA - HOME

No, can't say I have, but have made purchases from LittleTileinc, and I cannot say enough good about the guy, and how well he treated me. Saved me a nice little piece of pocket money too I might add. :goodjob:

My buddy is the guy who does the mosaics for Tony. They are awesome. I can put you in touch with him and he can get you more info.

I wanted to update this thread, even though we didn't use this, with some images I found of these "realistic" mosaics installed in real pools, in case anyone else is interested in using them. Wouldn't it be neat to see installed in a grotto "niche" I can't find a "webpage" just this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oceanvuemosaics
View attachment 58598View attachment 58596
View attachment 58597

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.