Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Has Anyone Used (Or Seen) the Tony H20 Mosaics or Realfish Products

1. Back To Top    #1

Has Anyone Used (Or Seen) the Tony H20 Mosaics or Realfish Products

We are (.....still...) researching our pool remodel. I secretly like the "aquatic creature with shadow" mosaics but would want to tuck one on a wall versus the bottom of the pool. I just saw these much more realistic looking mosaics from Tony H20 that I wanted to share. His facebook page had a link to the Realfish items; they just have floormats not tiles. Maybe if hubby votes "nay" on the mosaic idea (hich I am 99.99% sure he will) I will settle for a mat, LOL. Has anyone seen these?
    The Tony H20 mosaics are on his page, but I found better pictures at the littletileinc.net page

tonyh20.com
    Realfish USA - HOME
    IG ~12000 gallon 1988 freeform pool with IG spa, Hayward equip, Ecostar pump. Remodel done: NPT Arctic 1x2 tile in Lagoon w/ gray thinset & Light Pewter grout, French Gray PebbleSheen w/ grey fittings, Leuders buff eased edge limestone coping w/ Light Buff mortar, buff mastic

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Has Anyone Used (Or Seen) the Tony H20 Mosaics or Realfish Products

No, can't say I have, but have made purchases from LittleTileinc, and I cannot say enough good about the guy, and how well he treated me. Saved me a nice little piece of pocket money too I might add.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Tile Murals Featuring the Photography of Tony Ludovico has them, so you can search their gallery to see if there are any in pools.
    My pool thread. IG 31' x 20', 3.5'/4.5'/6', 8' spa, 4T moss rock WF/WW w/jumping rock, 7' x 11' sunshelf 3 bubblers, travertine coping, spray deck, Hayward equip: SwimClear 525 Cartridge Filter, H400 natural gas heater, Tristar Dual Speed EE pump 2HP, Tristar EE pump 1.5HP for water features, blower 2HP, Prologic P/S 8 w/aqua pod remote, Aqua Rite T-15 Salt System, Tigershark QC robot, networked Colorlogic LEDs 2 pool 1 spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

My hubby nixed the mosaic idea and I wasn't sure it will show up on our dark pebble plaster. I'm looking at something like this now... Medium 23 Inch Round Pool Art - Mosaic Sea Turtle - OnlineSports.com. More affordable too!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

5. Back To Top    #5

firehunter, thanks I scrolled through the galleries but didn't find one with any TonyH2O.

twinkies, that's brilliant! I will look into that, seems much more flexible.

Other pool mats I found:
    Search results for: 'Pool art' - OnlineSports.com
    Authorized dealer of Poolsaic products | Non-adhesive, drop-in pool decals featuring beautiful mosaic images.
    IG ~12000 gallon 1988 freeform pool with IG spa, Hayward equip, Ecostar pump. Remodel done: NPT Arctic 1x2 tile in Lagoon w/ gray thinset & Light Pewter grout, French Gray PebbleSheen w/ grey fittings, Leuders buff eased edge limestone coping w/ Light Buff mortar, buff mastic

6. Back To Top    #6

I wanted to update this thread, even though we didn't use this, with some images I found of these "realistic" mosaics installed in real pools, in case anyone else is interested in using them. Wouldn't it be neat to see installed in a grotto "niche" I can't find a "webpage" just this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oceanvuemosaics
    IMG_4183.jpgIMG_4181.jpg
    IMG_4182.jpg

7. Back To Top    #7

My buddy is the guy who does the mosaics for Tony. They are awesome. I can put you in touch with him and he can get you more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpag View Post
    I wanted to update this thread, even though we didn't use this, with some images I found of these "realistic" mosaics installed in real pools, in case anyone else is interested in using them. Wouldn't it be neat to see installed in a grotto "niche" I can't find a "webpage" just this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/oceanvuemosaics
    IMG_4183.jpgIMG_4181.jpg
    IMG_4182.jpg