Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Winter Project

1. Back To Top    #1
    New Hampshire

Winter Project

Hello all, here in the NorthEast we don't get to post much pool related in the winter so this may be a bit off-topic (hopefully not too far off) but I wanted to share my pool related winter project. This room is under our master bedroom and has been studs, no electrical/HVAC or even a floor. There was also no direct access to the house until now. The french doors opened up to the pool deck so it was a great space for entertaining just waiting for some attention. I insulated, opted for shiplap vs. sheetrock, ran exposed conduit to the new lighting and fans, painted the ceiling black to make the steel frame of the room pop and everything else down to the floor. Went with LVT tile for the floor so the wet feet from the pool don't do any damage. I'm super happy with it. Totally different from the rest of the house and a great extension of the pool area.

First pic is just to give you space reference. Those french doors go to the room I'm talking about.

This is now looking into the room from the main part of the house.

I built this table from old pallets and part of an old fence I took down a few years ago.

Built the bar from the same old fence and some corrigated steel to match the roof of the bar area.

Guest towel holder guessed it, old pallets that my pool pavers came shipped on last spring!

Bought some new stools and promptly took a sander to them

Shelby seems to be quite happy with her new
    My Restoration Thread: Making an old pool NEW again

16x32/28,000 gallons/Twin 400GPH waterfalls off stone faced diving platform/1,200 perimeter LED lighs/Sand filter/2hp Pentair/VERA Automation/Southern NH

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Winter Project

Very nice!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Bixby, Ok

Re: Winter Project

That looks awesome! Great job!
    We have WATER!!! IG 17.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14700 gal, 2 skimmer, 2 Hayward LED lights, Hayward Echostar VSP,2 fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa,1 Hayward LED light, 6 jets, 2hp blower, DE Progrid70 filter, SWG Goldline System, OmniLogic automation, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 Hello from an excited Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma!!!!