Liquidator as Tank for a Stenner pump?

Jun 22, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Wild and crazy thought - someone tell me if it will work.

We have a liquidator that isn't installed. I've fallen in love with the idea of a Stenner pump.

If I cap the inlet/outlet, could I use the tank from the liquidator as my Stenner tank? I know it's an expensive tank - but it's sunk cost (can't return it, threw out the box last year) and I'm pretty sure I couldnt sell it for any measureable recouped cost.

How crazy is this idea??

Last edited:
I don't know, that's pretty crazy... Crazy good!!! Since you already have it you might as well use it.

I would probably remove the floats and install a bulkhead fitting and route the suction line to the injection pump through there. That way you don't interfere with removing the lid, and a bulkhead fitting will allow you to seal it off so it doesn't leak. Alternatively, you could just run the tubing through the hole and seal it off with silicone caulking, but that's not as good a seal.

I expect you could sell the Liquidator to a member here if you could find a tank that was more appropriate for the chlorine storage. Or you could sell the valves on eBay and keep the tank.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.