Choosing an Automatic Chlorinator

Huh? You can taste the salt? What kind of levels are you running? :scratch: I keep mine at 3200 or so. We've had an SWG for 5 years now and I can honestly say I have never tasted salt. And I will never regret having the SWG installed. I love the ease of it. The cell has not been replaced yet and it seems to be working fine.

kkpjm said:
Huh? You can taste the salt? What kind of levels are you running? :scratch: I keep mine at 3200 or so. We've had an SWG for 5 years now and I can honestly say I have never tasted salt. And I will never regret having the SWG installed. I love the ease of it. The cell has not been replaced yet and it seems to be working fine.

I can not but my daughter can and i have read that people vary in their ability to taste this level of salt...

I got a good 7 years out of my SWG Don't know for sure if it's shot but I think it may be. Never had to clean it in all those years. Just did now to see if it would solve my issue but no luck. Have a AquaComfort sysywhich I don't think is made anymore. And you really don't taste the salt unless you're looking for it

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.