Hayward Navigator Just not moving

I have had a Navigator, this is my second, for over 16 years and do think it is a great cleaner.
Recently it was moving well then the filters had a problem and I had to turn the pumps off for a week during the recent warm spell. The pool got a bit green, for whatever that matters.
When we turned the pumps back on we have good suction but the Navigator is just not moving very well. It used to move along at a nice pace and climb up the wall to the water line but now it moves very slowly and does not climb much at all.
I replaced the rotor, bearings, shoes, A-frames, and flaps. The feet are moving, but the Navigator barely does.
I held the hose with the pump on and the Navigator suspended a few feet under the water and it turned counter clockwise for two plus turns then stopped rotating. I noticed that the connection to the hose seemed to still be turning, but the Navigator itself was not.
I have taken the entire unit apart and it all seems to be fine but there is obviously a problem, any guidance anyone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.