Confused pool owner

LOL I HATE the CYA test! So that ^^^^ is what I came up with..........I call it the "bar glance". You don't stare, you just glance then look away, glance again to see if they saw you looking LOL

The dot should be gone when you GLANCE in the tube. If you stare you WILL see it even if you cannot see it LOL One person had an idea I like also. Pour it to each level and the the glance in and out. If you can see it go to the next level, etc until you reach a level where it cannot be seen at a GLANCE. Call it that level.

Kim :cat:

I like that idea!

Okay we shocked the pool last night. cleaned and scrubbed, backwashedIMG_1202.jpgUsed (4) of these.
this is my pool this am.IMG_1200.JPG
My results:
FC-1.2
CC-5.2
PH-7.0
TA-370
CH-200
CYA-30 but still could see the dot and my cylinder was full
So Im going to assume I will need to shock again because their is something growing in there still?
Thank you again for the help.I also have another product here I was wondering if I could use to shock with?IMG_1203.jpgIMG_1204.JPG

Enter your info here http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Put in 32k gallons as your pool size, what your current FC level is, and 12 as the target (from the chart). It will tell you how many gallons of bleach (make sure you put the correct %, Walmart Concentrated is 8.25, etc) to get to twelve. Then you keep it at 12 constantly until you (edit) pass the 3 criteria in the SLAM article. .

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.