Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another rust question.

1. Back To Top    #1

Another rust question.

Hello i posted a question regarding rust hole on end of pool no where near skimmer actualy on other side. Im taking care of that this weekend. Next question is skimmer dripping caused rust down the pool wall. I want to install a pool skimmer rust repair kit on it. Is that something a newbie can do? Also the rust that was caused by the dripping can i expoy over that on the outside to keep it together? Also how much would they chagre to do a skimmer wall replaceme t and how reliable is that? any insite on this? Had anyone done it before?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Another rust question.

all great questions that no one will be able to answer for you.. because of safety reasons, a rusted out section could maybe collapse.. is it fixable maybe.. A picture may help us determine if its a small fix or if it needs replaced...

hope this helps
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **