Top rail separating from pool wall

The pool is sound but you have an issue that should be addressed. Its out of the track. Can you lay a level on the top rail n stand back a little n take a pic?

7c440d7bbd1b7b686a627cced5702650.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if your paver sunk? If it did, you could slide another paver under that post to bring it up. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes pavers settle and if it's wet there because of the hook ups n skimmer box ect.... you could be dealing with more settling than anything. Maybe it's not frost heave at all. This is the only logical thing I can come up with. You look pretty level to my eye (I know my eyes aren't perfect but I would say they're pretty good at detecting a pool that's off). The fix for this is a total drain though because the pool is too heavy with water to lift up n slide another paver under it.

You looking at it and what I think, does this seem logical and a possibility?

You're being a good sport n giving me what I'm asking for even if it's a pain. Our ultimate goal is to work with you until we find what's wrong n help you fix it.

I sincerely appreciate your help Casey .. Maybe I'm not thinking about this the right way... But wouldn't my post be too low if it was the paver sinking... In my case the post is a little too high... I apologize but wouldn't putting in another paver just make it higher or am I just not getting it

See I initially thought the post was too high n was reading n then thought it was low but it may be me not understanding and I'm sorry for that. But if your post is high, guess what? To fix it, you'll have to take the pool down, remove dirt n reassemble it. Doesn't sound good does it?

Is your wall buckled out? Usually that will happen with high spots. Look at this thread on frost heave from last year.
Pool Wall Bowed from Winter.

I'll eta that maybe you can drain the pool slide the paver out from under the post, take a flat shovel n very carefully shave the ground down to level and slide the paver back in. If you're going to attempt that, great care needs to be taken so the liner isn't ripped.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was afraid you were gonna say that... Lol... No buckling at all... If I do attempt this it won't be for awhile and I'll let ya know how it goes.. Thanks for the help!

Sometimes the worst answer is the only answer. Please keep us posted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.