Vacuum Cleaner Type

timlab

Jul 11, 2015
Aiken SC
Got an intex auto cleaner for my pool (22 x 54") and started to use it today. Past history is that my pool has been on the ground outside spread out to dry it out before putting it up AGAIN. Anyway, put the pool up the other day and noticed that their was grim on the side of the pool and bottom of it as well as the outside of the pool. Clean it all off the surface of the pool inside and filled up the pool. I was thinking maybe this intex auto cleaner would take care of it, but it's not. It's like a lot of debris on the bottom. So took a broom and decided if it was stuck to the bottom of the pool or not and found out it's not. So my question is, what is a good vacuum cleaner to purchase that can pick this stuff up and sand?
Thanks

we have the Intex cleaner and it really works for us. I know some people have complained about it not working, but they hooked it up to the outlet, going from the pool into the pump. It's actually supposed to be hooked to the inlet that goes from the pump INTO the pool. The one that returns the water to the pool. Is that how you have it hooked up?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.