Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Kit Advice

1. Back To Top    #1

Kit Advice

Is this a good kit/ good value? I want something user-friendly and I like to test. I couldn't find the exact test that was linked in the recommended kit info (the Lamotte 7022-3)

Amazon.com : LaMotte 7022 FAS-DPD Commercial 7 Swimming Pool Test Kit : Swimming Pool Liquid Test Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden

thanks
    16K IG Vinyl, Hayward Pro Series Pump, Sand Filter, Turbo Cell TCell 15, HaywardSuper Pump and 2 more pumps for for Slide, Waterfall, Powerfall, Hayward TigerShark cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Kit Advice

I can't say with first hand knowledge, but it appears to be a decent one. Have you looked for a Taylor K2006 or 2006C?

Taylor has given exclusive distribution rights in Canada to someone, so it's one reason the TF100 can't be shipped there.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks! Are there any kits that are easier to read than others? I struggle with color perception and distinguishing color tones. I can ship to either USA or Canada.
    16K IG Vinyl, Hayward Pro Series Pump, Sand Filter, Turbo Cell TCell 15, HaywardSuper Pump and 2 more pumps for for Slide, Waterfall, Powerfall, Hayward TigerShark cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

I'd aim for the TF-100 then. It is cheaper than the one on Amazon, and we can help you best if you have questions because we are most familiar with it. Refills are easy to get from TFTestkits.net too.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain