Well, pool flooded from backyard...going to be netting 2-3 lbs of earthworms and already netted a bunch of floating mulch from the top of the pool...I was clearing off the tops of the 4 drains where the mulch was blocking them. First flood ever.
Ok, in prep for this, I upped the FC bc I knew it was coming...once the rains stop, I will do a punch list and below is that list.
1. Keep pump from coming on at 8am CST...I am sure the top 4-6 inches of pool water are almost all rain.
2. Net out all solids on top and bottom of pool
3. Make sure skimmers are cleared
4. Fire-up pump when waters are below the drain line
5. Take measurements and then I am all ears....at least my CH should be dropping, as well as CYA levels and FC too. And, then pH rising...I did not think any silt went into the pool, but I cannot be sure bc it is still dark outside - at least we have power.
I hope all our NW, Katy N of I-10 and all Waller & NW & N & Central Montgomery County folks are all doing ok.... N of 1-10 on Hwy 6 has had over 20+" since late last night early this am....I am sure folks will be reporting soon...God Bless, tstex