Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How do you remove a J Hook liner?

1. Back To Top    #1

How do you remove a J Hook liner?

I've searched and can't seem to find a clear answer on this. We got the J hook liner nicely put in last fall, but now we can't figure out how to remove it. It's so tight, and we don't want to break it. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    "...chemistry is not an exact science" -Mario Andrada, Rio 2016 Olympics spokesman
    21' x 52" Radiant Metric Round ~10K gal AGP with Hayward S180t pump/sand filter.
    Caldera (Watkins) Martinique 340 gallon installed in basement, Bromine and ozone.
    Taylor K-2006 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How do you remove a J Hook cover?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMcC View Post
    I've searched and can't seem to find a clear answer on this. We got the J hook liner nicely put in last fall, but now we can't figure out how to remove it. It's so tight, and we don't want to break it. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Sorry, I meant COVER. All this sunshine is getting to my head. It's a J hook cover that snaps in a J hook track. Can't for the life of us figure out how to un-snap it in.
    "...chemistry is not an exact science" -Mario Andrada, Rio 2016 Olympics spokesman
    21' x 52" Radiant Metric Round ~10K gal AGP with Hayward S180t pump/sand filter.
    Caldera (Watkins) Martinique 340 gallon installed in basement, Bromine and ozone.
    Taylor K-2006 test kit.