AGP Cleaner

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I just purchased my first above ground pool today online. I was wondering about a really good auto pool cleaner. Do you have any recommendations or point me to a forum with this information? I call myself looking for a forum already but didn't find much. Thanks!

What size pool? My Intex robot just arrived within the last 5 minutes. I'll let you know how it works. $49 on Amazon prime.

Thanks Woodyp... I found that forum but thought it was for in ground. Jeffchap, I just purchased a 24'x52" round Quest pool from the pool factory. Pretty nervous about it but we will see how it goes. Didn't purchase any auto cleaner in the package build so looking around.

I have a few Oak Trees near by so should be leaves and acorns maybe. I am getting 3 oaks cut down so hopefully will help with the debris somewhat, although I am sure the other trees nearby will still have some get in the pool. I was looking at the pool rover jr and the pool rover plus. May just stick with the Jr though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We had a PRJ also for many years. It finally died so we got one from Dohenys. Works pretty well. A bit faster than the PRJ and lighter weight

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.