Where to shop for a non average new liner?

Jul 23, 2007
pacific nw
I haven't posted here in quite awhile but after 9 yrs with the same liner in a 27 ft round abg, due to alot of bleaching out & fireworks spot damage, ready for a new liner. Everywhere I check has the same exact liners, is there anywhere with some more unusual designs..I'm looking for something that resembles Carribean light blue ocean water, not the overly blue or weird speckly designs. I have an overlap liner so that limits things even more. Seems like someone could make $$ designing pool liners with designs on the bottom like the upscale hotel pools have. If you can help, that would be great!

I was in your shoes a year ago and know what you mean about same liners everywhere. Unfortunately, I never found one place with unique designs, however, through a lot of searching I did find some places that had a few of the less common designs here and there and finally found something I was happy with... think I got it from Familypoolfun.com.

Just keep digging.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.