New pool - what tools do I need?

natewa

Dec 31, 2015
Orange County, CA
I have a newly installed pool with quartz plaster. I hired a pool guy to do my start up and maintain it, but I'd like to have some simple tools on hand (skimmer, brush, etc). Will anyone please advise on what the bare minimums (with respect to tools) are? I'm seeing many low cost kits, but typically when it comes to tools, I've found this means they break faster, so is there any brand that I should look for?

THANK YOU!

HI! What fun! A new pool to buy for! Here is your shopping list:

-skimmer net-is almost flat-good for stuff on surface of pool

-deep net-it has a "bag" of netting-good for getting stuff off of bottom of pool

-brush-buy for you plaster-did PB tell you want to use to protect your warranty?

-pole-this pole can be used with all of the above. BUT I do have two-one I keep my skimmer net on and one to to use for other things.

-vacuum of some sort-----do you have anything?

-TEST kit! This is really the number one thing you need! Look in my siggy for the one I think is the best bang for the buck.

I buy my tools from Walmart and Lowes.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.