How to see rpm instead of percentage on display

WhitB08

Apr 1, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Good afternoon! Does anyone else have a Hayward Goldline aqua pod that can explain to me how to change the setting where I see the actual RPM instead of the percentage for the VSP? I have searched through the thread and googled as well as reading the manual and I am unable to find the answer. We bought a home with a pool and I am still trying to figure everything out. Thanks for any help!

The only place I've been able to see the rpm is on the controller that is physically attached to the pump. Not in the prologic controller that is mounted to the service panel/wall, and not on the remote. You might just need to make a quick reference of what rpm is at different percentages.

Is there any reason RPM is more important than % to you? They both have the same linear relationship to flow rate.

Thanks Chris. I'll check there.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark, i'm just trying to orient myself to the system, and every article I read speaks in terms of RPM. The pool company that installed the pool told me that it may be calibrated in a way in which 100% isn't actually full power for the pump.

IMHO, % is far more meaningful because a 25% setting is 25% flow rate while you have to do the math for RPM. I just think % is easier to use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.