Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ladder recommendations

1. Back To Top    #1

Ladder recommendations

Does anyone have any ladder recommendations as it seems the majestic 8000 is discontinued
    19k 15x36' inground oval vinyl lined pool with deep end. 3 returns , 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Ladder recommendations

hey there, I went with these and love them, they are very nice and no issues so far

Amazon.com : Confer Above Ground Swimming Pool Curve Base Steps : Swimming Pool Ladders : Patio, Lawn Garden
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

That's what we have, also. Very sturdy, and they don't really take up a lot of space.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

4. Back To Top    #4

I have the majestic 8000 steps, so I was curious and googled when you said they were discontinued. I was able to find a few places that still have them. I've had mine since May of 2011 and have been very happy with them. Our younger granddaughter uses it as a base station since the water is over her head. People can still get in and out of the pool even with her sitting on a step.
    30 ft. round Conquest agp, 19,800 gal; Pentair Easy Clean 1 hp DE EC60 filter system
    Hayward H250N gas heater; TF100 Test Kit
    2 Fafco 4x20 sunsaver solar bear solar panels
    Dolphin E 10 ~ Zoomerang slide
    Majestic 8000 Above-Ground Pool Step

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by linda1 View Post
    I have the majestic 8000 steps, so I was curious and googled when you said they were discontinued. I was able to find a few places that still have them. I've had mine since May of 2011 and have been very happy with them. Our younger granddaughter uses it as a base station since the water is over her head. People can still get in and out of the pool even with her sitting on a step.
    yeah I found a couple that still had some but was concerned about getting parts if something broke. I guess I could also make something as most likely it would be part of the handrail needing replacement. I have a 4 yr. old and know she will LOVE sitting on them and playing
    19k 15x36' inground oval vinyl lined pool with deep end. 3 returns , 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. TF-100 test kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Well after searching the majestic seems to be the only ladder with the optional ladder for non deck applications. As I haven't built a deck and don't plan on it this year I'm gonna try to order one Monday morning

7. Back To Top    #7

Steps w/ optional ladder attachment ordered from pool and spa supply . Hopefully should be here in a week or 2