Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Triton plus question about weekly programming...

1. Back To Top    #1

Triton plus question about weekly programming...

Maybe I've missed something, but the manual that came with my Triton plus was very lame. I've searched and have been unable to find how to use the weekly programming function. Is it the selection of 1/2/3 that one can choose on the power supply base? How does one choose 2.5 or 1 hour cleaning modes? Don't get me wrong, we put the Triton plus to work today in our pool at opening and did a great job. I'm impressed, but as the season advances, I would like to be able to have it run 2.5 hrs every other day. I have no idea of how to make that happen.

Thanks for any help...

Best,

Jay
    Jay--Metro NYC
    35K gal, in-ground, free-form, pebble finish, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, autofill. No spa, no features. Partial shade.
    Pentair C&C cartridge filter (400 sq in), Pentair VS pump, Pentair 140 btu heat pump, Triton Plus Robo-cleaner; Stenner with 55 gal bleach cistern. TFT 100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Triton plus question about weekly programming...

The SELECT button on the power supply chooses 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours for 3 consecutive cycles which relates to the 1, 2 or 3 indicators. The full clean or quick clean is selected on the remote. I have not tried the weekly timer, since I do not leave my cleaner in the pool. I just throw the cleaner in the pool, let it do its thing then remove it and store it in the garage.

Here is a link for the power supply manual (you would think it would come with the cleaner, right?):

http://manuals.maytronics.com/digita...pn=99991081-FR
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks Gary. I came to realize that it uses the same buttons as the M500, so yep, that's how it's done. I just ordered the M500 remote to get the ability to have it focus on walls versus the floor. That would have been very handy this last week. For $97 shipped, it seems like a worthwhile add-on.

4. Back To Top    #4

I just ordered the PRO remote also. My pool is large so the tiles don't get as much scrubbing as I would like during the cycle. The wall and tile mode should fix that. I will run the normal mode, and when it is done run the wall and tile mode for a while.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.