Newbie- bacaquil to TFP

Well then you appear to be well on your way to having a nice TFP season. Congrats. I would suggest watching the pH the next day or two. With swimming and aeration it should rise to the mid 7s where you want it. If it doesn't, maybe add just a little borax to get it to about 7.5. Nice work, nice pool. :goodjob:

I would have never done this without y'all help! I'm so happy ! I will watch for that ph to rise and in the mean time I will be enjoying my pool!
Do you know anything about solar floating pool rings? If so what's your take on those?:hug::swim::rockon:my pool water evaporates quickly in the summer, and it is full sun all day.
Also can I use those chlorine pucks when I'm going to be away on vacation?

Progers, remember the final step in the baquacil conversion after cleaning the filter was to have at least 2 consecutive days at an FC of 15 with no more than .5 CC recorded. So it sounds like you are saying that has all been completed and passed. If that's the case, you are baqua-free and can continue to follow the TFP Recommended Levels. Good luck!

Forget about puck ? Yes you can use them when needed. Here at TFP we are all about knowing what this and that does to your pool. Poolmath well tell how each puck effects your CYA. I tend to keep my CYA a tad lower so I have room for picks when we travel.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.