Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newbie from TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Newbie from TX

Hi y'all!!! I'm new here, been a lurker for a little while now, finally decided what the heck and signed up!! I've been considering many options with my pool as far as to demolish the entire thing and start new.. In a few years of course.. That's why I'm here to get a little info and hope to come across someone who's done just that! Nice to 'meet' you all! Thanks in advance!!
    18x30 (around 350 sq ft pool surface) free form gunite pool, flagstone coping, white plaster, roughly 500 sq ft kool deck, 5x10 sun shelf, Rock waterfall. Hayward 1.5 cartridge filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newbie from TX

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forum.

We are getting more and more from the SA area all the time. My best friends live right there in LV as well.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

We've been here 3 years and love it!! Love the feel of being in the country! Kids love the schools and most folks are very friendly!!
    18x30 (around 350 sq ft pool surface) free form gunite pool, flagstone coping, white plaster, roughly 500 sq ft kool deck, 5x10 sun shelf, Rock waterfall. Hayward 1.5 cartridge filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

There we go! Not too far from me either. I work at Randolph. One of my co-workers lives in your area. Growing fast out there. Enjoy the site.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

Oh yes it sure has grown out here! hope we don't grow to much !!

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome to TFP! Enjoy the forum.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter