Saying I've seen here.. " you can tell by just looking"

Oddly and I can't make sense of it, but when my pH gets a little too high it seems the sparkle improves after I fix it with a dose of MA. I can't fathom why or if its my imagination...but it seems work. And yet my pool hasn't lost its clearness, it just seems that it gets *better*.

Me three.............I keep a full log of my tests that includes the weather conditions. That alone has helped me know my pool. I have done it long enough I can SEE when the PH needs to be adjusted.

Those jewel sparkles are like none other in making me happy!

Kim

Once you get that really sparkly pool, it's pretty easy to tell when it starts to fade. In my case, about a 4 ppm dose of extra chlorine (CYA 50 ppm) always seemed to bring it back overnight.

Once you get that really sparkly pool, it's pretty easy to tell when it starts to fade. In my case, about a 4 ppm dose of extra chlorine (CYA 50 ppm) always seemed to bring it back overnight.

Same, again. A jug of bleach raises my FC by 4 ppm, very handy. When my PH is perfect and it needs a little extra pizzazz I can add a jug of bleach and pick it right up.

YippeeSkippy said:
Oddly and I can't make sense of it, but when my pH gets a little too high it seems the sparkle improves after I fix it with a dose of MA. I can't fathom why or if its my imagination...but it seems work. And yet my pool hasn't lost its clearness, it just seems that it gets *better*.
I'll triple that motion

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.