Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help me identify this

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Help me identify this

    I am missing one of these downward facing eyeballs.
    They are part of a PCC-2000 in floor cleaning system, but I'm thinking they might just be a generic pool item.
    Can someone provide me with a part number and/or supplier?

    Also, what do you call the short section of pipe that screws into the wall that these things attach to? The Previous pool owner tried to remove them with a pipe wrench (it looks like) so I'd like to replace a couple of them.

    In-Ground. White Marbelite plaster. 21'-7" x 38' Figure Eightish Custom diving pool with 9' deep end. 24,750 Gallons. Pentair Challenger 2 hp pump, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus CCP420 Cartridge Filter, Paramount PCC-2000 In Floor Cleaning system with Debris Canister. Pool/House was a foreclosure that sat dormant for at least 2 years, and was an actual swamp. Using BBB and POP I made it a sparkling backyard oasis. I have a TF100 kit, and I know how to use it (mostly!). This is my FIRST REAL pool, but thanks to TFP, I know what I'm doing! (mostly!).

  2. Back To Top    #2
    spishex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hillsborough, NC

    Re: Help me identify this

    The female part is just an inlet/outlet fitting. Take a look at these and see if there's one that matches what you've got.

    The eyeball itself is usually referred to as a "slotted" eyeball. There's one on this page.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts