Blue Cloudy water

.6FC
.4CC
7.3 PH
120 TA
35 CYA
80 CH

Pool is blue, but looks as if someone poured milk into it. Used it all last summer, with no problems. Over the winter, it got quite a bunch of leaves and debris in it. I have gotten all the leaves out, but can't seem to get the really small particles out. Wondering If I should drain it. Or if there is a way to filter better. I have been running filter 24/7. The filter and the SWG are brand new, and not for sure which direction to go. Any help/direction would be greatly appreciated.

:wave:

With the FC level that low and cloudy water, it would appear you have an algae bloom. Fortunately you have a low CYA, so no dump necessary. You should be able to beat it in a few days by doing a SLAM. Read this article carefully and let us know if you have any questions: Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain

You should also lower your TA and raise your PH a bit, but the algae is the priority right now.

Further reading:
Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
Pool School - Recommended Levels
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.