ThePoolFactory - do buy online or not!!

Apr 13, 2016
Troy
Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum and looking for advice! Buying a pool online scares me as you cannot see the quality of the pool. Last year, we installed a beautiful Costa De Sol pool, we since moved and now are looking to install another pool. I found the Sgnature RTL 24' on thepoolfactory.com and it appears to have the same specs and quality as the Costa de Sol.

Has anyone purchased this pool or a similar pool from the site? How is the quality of the pool?

I purchased a saltwater 8000 from them and couldn't be happier with their service and the quality of our pool, sorry I Can't comment on that particular model. Our only hangup was the truck driver couldn't get to our house so I had to pick up the pool in a McDonald parking lot, lol.

Try some others also. I got mine from poolfly, found some discount codes. The boxes came in a full sized semi, the driver stoped in the street. Lucky I had a dolly and help. Very happy with them though.

I would also recommend Pool Supply World. I ordered a Sharkline Venture from them and had no problems. I felt the quality was good and a much better price than an equivalent locally. They had offered a discount code for TFP users and may still if you PM the associate that is on the forum.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.