Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ThePoolFactory - do buy online or not!!

1. Back To Top    #1

ThePoolFactory - do buy online or not!!

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum and looking for advice! Buying a pool online scares me as you cannot see the quality of the pool. Last year, we installed a beautiful Costa De Sol pool, we since moved and now are looking to install another pool. I found the Sgnature RTL 24' on thepoolfactory.com and it appears to have the same specs and quality as the Costa de Sol.

Has anyone purchased this pool or a similar pool from the site? How is the quality of the pool?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ThePoolFactory - do buy online or not!!

I purchased a saltwater 8000 from them and couldn't be happier with their service and the quality of our pool, sorry I Can't comment on that particular model. Our only hangup was the truck driver couldn't get to our house so I had to pick up the pool in a McDonald parking lot, lol.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you - that is helpful! I'm nervous to make such a big purchase online without seeing the product. But it can save me $700!

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm looking into National Pool Wholesalers, too. I know I want resin as we went from steel to resin and the resin was amazing quality.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by kscronk1024 View Post
    I'm looking into National Pool Wholesalers, too. I know I want resin as we went from steel to resin and the resin was amazing quality.
    Actually, after reviewing many bad reviews, I think I'll stick to The Pool Factory instead of National pool Wholesalers. So if anyone has info or experience with The Pool Factory, please let me know

6. Back To Top    #6

Try some others also. I got mine from poolfly, found some discount codes. The boxes came in a full sized semi, the driver stoped in the street. Lucky I had a dolly and help. Very happy with them though.
    15x54 swim & play vinyl metal wall AG
    Hayward S210T sand filter 1.5 HP Pentair Superflo vs
    Rheem raypak 130,000 BTU mv ng
    Jacuzzi 345 whirlpool bath
    TF-100 test kit, HM digital com100 Wanda the Whale

7. Back To Top    #7

You were happy with the quality? I'll check them out now!

8. Back To Top    #8

ThePoolFactory - do buy online or not!!

We purchased our 18' above ground pool from The Pool Factory and have been extremely happy with it.
    Quest 18' x 54" Round Semi-Inground, Hayward 1.5HP pump with Hayward Xtreme 150sq ft Cartridge Filter and Aquabot Rover Jr.

9. Back To Top    #9

I would also recommend Pool Supply World. I ordered a Sharkline Venture from them and had no problems. I felt the quality was good and a much better price than an equivalent locally. They had offered a discount code for TFP users and may still if you PM the associate that is on the forum.
    My pool: Sharkline Venture 24' x 52" ; Pentair Dynamo 1 HP 2 Speed Pump ; Pentair SD80 Sand Filter; TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

10. Back To Top    #10

We bought our pool from them..this is our third season with it. I am very happy with them..always very helpful on the phone whenever I had a question or concern.
    Cornelius 15 Round , Semi Inground, TF-100 Test Kit, Speedstir
    Hayward 2 Speed Pump Swimpro 150 Cartridge Filter
    Pool Rover S2-50, Maytronics Solara Heating System

11. Back To Top    #11

Thank you so much! After researching all day..literally..I've decided to go with The Pool Factory, now deciding which model!!

12. Back To Top    #12

We purchased ours from pool factory and very pleased!!
    24,000 gallon, 21x43 Oval Wilbur AGP installed June 2015. 10'X24' deck. 2hp Aqua Pro Cartridge Filter. Using TFP method.