Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: easy touch

1. Back To Top    #1

easy touch

I converted from com pool to an easy touch controller can I run two spa side 4 button controllers off my easy touch control panel?
    I would like to have the spa functions work off the one by the spa and I mounted a second one on the shed my panel is in .I want it to control pool lights
    water fall etc . I have one other problem when I run my heater from the spa side control my pool lights come on not bad at night but no
    need during the day . Thanks for any help
    45,000 gal gunite
    with spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: easy touch

Bump

3. Back To Top    #3

Bump
    45,000 gal gunite
    with spa

4. Back To Top    #4

You can only program one function to each button on the IS-4 spa side remote. So putting two units in parallel and having differtent functions for each one would not work.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

5. Back To Top    #5

You could also install a indoor control panel which might give you some additional control options over the 4-button spa-side. You'd need to mount it in a weather-protected location, but perhaps inside your shed would work.
    16,400 gal IG pebble w/ attached spa w/ spillway, DE Quad 100, Intelliflo VS (primary) & Whisperflo (spa booster),
    A&A in-floor (21 heads), Easytouch 8SC w/ IC40. Waterfall (powered by separate Pentair Whisperflo),
    Defunct Fiberstars fiber lights in pool/spa (planned upgrade to PAL/TREO LEDs)

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Better yet, ScreenLogic allows total control of all aspects for your pool and spa through your cell phone, tablet, and PC.

Since it's release it has made the RF remotes, wall panels and spa side remotes obsolete.
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis466 View Post
    Better yet, ScreenLogic allows total control of all aspects for your pool and spa through your cell phone, tablet, and PC.

Since it's release it has made the RF remotes, wall panels and spa side remotes obsolete.
    I agree that Screenlogic replaces the remotes and wall panels, but I still like the spa side remote since I do not want my phone or tablet in or near the spa.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.