Long time above ground pool owner; first time salt system user

May 2, 2015
Macon, GA
Hi! I've had an above ground pool since 1998. Nothing fancy; 18' intex with a cartridge filter. I've had 2 incarnations before my current one. One metal with a liner and one metal frame. I'm one of those rare people that really use my pool. I am always in it multiple times a week, weather permitting, night and day. There is something so satisfying about floating under the stars.

I didn't have a pool last year and my inner water nymph was miserable. This year, I purchased an Ultra Frame 18' x 52" with...drum roll please....a salt system!!! I am so excited. We got the pool up this past weekend. I've started filling it up for stability and a going to start on the pump system today.

Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm looking forward to people I can ask questions like "how can I bring my pool to a lower saline level" and not be met with stunned and suspicious silence!

Yeah for pools!!!!

Hey! You are right up the road from me! We love that area of GA!

I hear you on being in the water many times a day and night! I will be mowing the yard and jump in fully clothed the get back on the mower LOL

Kim