Purchased in December, new to pool ownership

joe_c

Apr 4, 2016
Lakeland, TN
Hello everyone, I've posted a few times but skipped over the intro, so here it is.

We purchased a house in December, both house and pool were built in 2003. The pool is roughly a 32k free form, pebble tec pool with two shallow ends. Luckily my brother in law and wife's two uncles all live on the lake we moved to and all have pools, so I have a bunch of people to lean on. Awaiting on a P9550 since the previous pool guy owned the Polaris 280 and just recently picked it up.

EDIT: I need to take a picture with the waterfall on.

pool.jpg

So tell us the truth! You bought the POOL and it just happened to come with a house! LOL THAT is so pretty!

And yes PLEASE take a pic of it with the waterfall on!

Kim

Ha, I'll have to admit, the pool really helped! My brother in law lives a few houses down and has a really nice pool that overlooks the lake. The neighborhood is only about 14 years old, its a gated community with only 50 lots. Half of the lots are on the lake, the other half isn't. All of the pools in the neighborhood are really nice, especially the ones that overlook the lake. We got lucky on this house, the people were ready to move and kept up with everything.

I'll take a pic tonight when I get home.