Opened my pool after doing TFPC last year......

I knew you were gonna say that Richard lol

YaQSULk.jpg

You can see the bugs and other junk that blew in over the winter on the bottom. BUT THE WATER IS CRYSTAL CLEAR.....and 57* burrrrrr

Should be a smooth opening the rest of the way. Well done!

I'm guessing mine looks about the same. Still hiding under the cover. 70s outside this weekend means I might consider opening... but the water is probably still 50 or less.

Congrats! I'm feeling the love too. Last year was my first full season using the TFP method and I also had nice clean water upon removing the cover. The only troubling part was my FC was 0. A little bit of debris made it past my safety cover because of the ferocious winds we get out here on the great plains, so I don't know if that had something to do with it. But all the other numbers were fine and after raising FC the water is crystal clear. And that's without using anything but bleach and MA for maintenance for all of last year. I do have it easy because my back yard doesn't have any landscaping (yet) so we get very little plant debris in the pool besides grass clippings and the occasional stray leaf. And toads. Lots and lots and lots of toads. Oh Lort the toads! :p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.