Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best place to get flex PVC

1. Back To Top    #1

Best place to get flex PVC

Im needing to fix/update some plumbing and was going to go with flex PVC for the above ground stuff. Where is the best place to get 2" flex pvc? Should i get sched 40 or 80?
    20yr old,14k,IG,Plaster,Hayward Pro-Grid 60sqft, Hayward DE Separation tank, Hayward Multi-port Valve, Whisper-flo single speed 1.5hp pump,Hayward XL concrete pool suction vacuum, Polaris P340 (Leslies Pool model), Still working to get a test kit, Leslies Power Powder and Leslies 3" Tabs.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Best place to get flex PVC

Sch 40 is good. I haven't bought any in a long time, but I used to buy flex pvc at a pond store.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Are you wanting to use flex because you see it as being an easier way to achieving your plumbing goals?

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by pool&spatech View Post
    Are you wanting to use flex because you see it as being an easier way to achieving your plumbing goals?
    For the most part yes. I am retro fitting an existing system at the house i just bought and converting the pressure non-booster line to a vacuum line. There is also an existing HVAC system that sits close which it preventing me from re-pluming the whole system. So for now I thought i best to run with flex. Im only going to be using about 6' which will be used on the new vacuum line and the existing main/skimmer line which is already flex from the 3-way valve to the pump.
    20yr old,14k,IG,Plaster,Hayward Pro-Grid 60sqft, Hayward DE Separation tank, Hayward Multi-port Valve, Whisper-flo single speed 1.5hp pump,Hayward XL concrete pool suction vacuum, Polaris P340 (Leslies Pool model), Still working to get a test kit, Leslies Power Powder and Leslies 3" Tabs.