Jandy Aqualink RS Pump Delay Issue

You can enable/disable the pump to run during the valve rotation, but the pump will run in a "cool down" if the heater has run in the 5 min prior to hitting the button to shut off.

IOW, if you have the pump run during valve rotation disabled, and the heater hasn't run (5 min prior), the pump should shut down when you hit the (spa) button to turn off.

menu-help/system setup/pump lockout/enable,disable.

Gentleman thanks for your replies.
The pump has always turned off during valve rotation (pump turns off the pump light blinks while off usually 30 seconds or so) then after rotation it turns back on.
I have the pump lockout on in the system setup and haven't had the heater on in days and it's still not turning off during valve rotation.
I have tried Clearing Memory, should I try the reset button on the side of the Control Panel?
Any other suggestion or ideas on what the problem is?
I guess the downfall to it not working again would be the strain on the valves during rotation to cause them to go out faster...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.