Partial LED disply

TCP

Jun 5, 2014
Virginia Beach, Va
Aqua-Trol SWG

Led display is working, but only partially, the last 2 numbers are either faint/hard to read or missing a "black dash". I opened the panel and LED, pins & board look clean.

Just downloaded the Diagnostic manual and it goes over steps to check for No LED display. If mine is a partial display would the checks for the transformer, rectifiers or DSP Boards be the same & could I tell the bad part ?

what's a good place to order replacement ?

thanks

I wish I could help. the only thing I can think of is calling hayward and asking where it can be repaired, they are usually pretty good at helping..

thanks -
been busy last couple days - will troubleshoot using the manual and see what it says & if needed call.

trying to do this as inexpensive as I can BUT already have to replace our kitchen stovetop because of the darn SWG. had it in the kitchen earlier (raining outside) to clean the inside & see if anything was burnt. when I went to take it back outside I didn't notice that the swg mounting flange was under the stove top. cracked & shattered the stovetop - i'll be installing the new one this week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.