Safety Cover System For Sheer Descent Wall

Mar 31, 2016
Long Island, NY
How do safety covers (ie Loop Loc) attach to a wall? I've been on Loop Loc's website, but it's pretty useless. We're going to have an 18" high sitting wall running the whole length of one edge of our 40x20 rectangle pool. I know they attach into the wall somehow, but I can't find any closeups of the system.

Also, I assume this will have to be custom made, so does anyone have any ideas on how much this will cost? I know you can buy a mesh cover for a 40x20 rectangle for less than $1,500. Does having it custom-made jack the price up substantially? Are we talking an extra $500 or something more like an extra $2500?

Thanks in advance.

Ok the bad news

You have to buy these through exclusive dealers so if you want that brand you have to go on the website or call the 800 number and find your area's dealer. Price becomes a function of your bargaining ability and your market.

Look on the parts section of the website -- they have anchors and sleeves for wall applications. I know that not what you want but it gives you and idea of how they attach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.