dimensions for GLX-Cell-Pipe

I am replacing my Hayward T Cell -15 with a Pool Pilot Nano +and need to redo the plumbing. Unfortunately the union for the T cell is right next to the 3 way valve and I can't find a fitting to attach to the Hayward union, non standard threads. I was hoping to buy a GLX-CELL-Pipe and cut the pipe in half and connect a standard 2 inch PVC fitting to the pipe and continue the Nano+ installation. Does anyone know if the pipe is a standard size? If yes what size is it?

Is the pipe into that particular port of the 3-way valve glued inside the valve fitting or glued outside the valve fitting? On Jandy 3-way valves you usually have a choice of 1 1/2"x2" or 2"x2 1/2" (inside x outside). If your present pipe is glued to the inside, you can glue a new fitting to the outside and reduce as needed for your new SWG.

Is the pipe into that particular port of the 3-way valve glued inside the valve fitting or glued outside the valve fitting? On Jandy 3-way valves you usually have a choice of 1 1/2"x2" or 2"x2 1/2" (inside x outside). If your present pipe is glued to the inside, you can glue a new fitting to the outside and reduce as needed for your new SWG.

The three way valve looks like it has a threaded fitting that is glued in. Why don't I take a picture of the valve and send it tomorrow.
thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.