Temporary Pool Heaters?

My indoor pool water heater has a problem- good news is it's under warranty. Bad news is it's not able to be repaired for several days. In the meantime, are there any temporary or portable pool water heaters that I can use to help maintain the water temp? From what I understand, 20k gallons is a lot of water to try to heat with a portable unit. So Im a realist about what a temporary or portable unit may or may not be able to do. But even if its something that can help maintain the existing temp, or even minimize the amount the pool cools off that would help. If temp heaters aren't an option I was thinking....we normally cover the pool at night and turn down the air temp. Wondering if my best option would be to just crank up the heat to increase the air temp and leave the pool uncovered over night? trying to find a solution.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.