Pentair Superflo VS

Apr 9, 2016
Marlow, Oklahoma
I bought a Pentair Superflo VS last July. The pump ran and worked great until I closed the pool for the winter. I uncovered the pool a couple of days ago and filled it back up above the skimmer, when I went to turn the pump back on it wouldn't work. There is power to the pump, the pump and motor is not locked up. The indicator lights on the controls won't light up. They won't show the power on or even if it has a fault. Is this unit toast and if so how long is the warranty. I read where some is 2 months and some is 1 year. An help would be appreciated.

I checked the leads to the pump, the correct power is to the pump, everything else that is coming out of that breaker box is also working.

I also had planned on calling Pentair tomorrow, and maybe the store also. I was just hoping it would be something easy and someone would have an idea on what to do.

Unfortunately those drives are not serviceable. If you have correct voltage to the pump and the drive is not lighting up, it needs to be replaced. Hopefully you are still under warranty and they send you the whole power end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.