Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build in North Florida

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Build in North Florida

Very excited to start our 18x38 pool; sun deck with shallow end being 3 ft, deep end 6 ft with a raised spa, jump platform with multiple water features. Using light gray and white pavers mixed sizes for deck.

Has anyone used WetEdge Satin Matrix for interior finish? If so, could you please share a picture of your pool and the color used? Love the Prism Matrix but not sure it's worth the extra $3k-6k 😳

Leaning towards:

WetEdge Satin Matrix: Midnight Sea, Antigua, Northshore Carribean, Northshore Tahoe

Thank you!
    18x38 in ground pool; location: North Florida.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool Build in North Florida

Welcome to the forum. Bumping this thread for ya'.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!

There are lots of folks here using Wet Edge products.

Here are a bunch of threads
    wet edge satin matrix site:www.troublefreepool.com - Google Search
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you!
    18x38 in ground pool; location: North Florida.

5. Back To Top    #5

How in the world did I miss this?? Not only a FL person BUT right in my home town!!

I can not help with the plaster finish but I can help with design and ways to spend your money! LOL

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Keep check book ready - Kim is driving over right now. Look on the bright side - you will soon be upgrading to glass beads jewelscapes, exotic glass tiles and the best of the best
    Geometric pool with all Pentair equipment. Raised spa - 18" with Artic Lagoon 1" glass tiles. 3HP VS Pump, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, IC40 Salt system, Easy Touch 8 with LED color light in pool and spa. 1200 sqft of Marble White Pavers decking in Versailles pattern. Tiling and coping almost completed, Indigo Blue Prism Matrix plaster. Pool Build Thread: Houston (Katy) Pool Build - Started April 2016

7. Back To Top    #7

BLING! All of the BLING! You will be able to see your pool from space!!!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

8. Back To Top    #8

You might want to think about the 3' shallow end. That might be too shallow. We have 3'6" and it's perfect for me but I am only 5'3".
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

+1 on increasing your shallow end to 3'6". I'm 4'10" and I went with 3'6" as 3' was too shallow. Other taller people on here have complained about hitting knuckles or knees when swimming in that depth...

Welcome to TFP!
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma