The Vendor Corner area has been removed.

It wasn't being used very much and many of the posts that were there would actually have been more appropriate in other parts of the site. All of the vendors who have been around answering technical questions are still around and answering questions in the other parts of the forum.

For sales, shipping, and customer service type questions, you should contact the vendors directly.

This was posted by Jason on Apr 24th ....

I'm a bit new to the forum & don't know all the vendors, perhaps its in their signature.
If I want to by a DE filter set up for example, I should just post that & hopefully they will reply? If they help on this forum, I would like to consider them.

Im not sure but perhaps someone has a list somewhere they could share with you ? One of the mods or Jason may be able to answer that better than I can. Perhaps you could put it in the suggestion area of the forum for a list of some kind to be avail to forum users?

Here at TFP we focus on pool owners helping pool owners. We do not generally allow users or vendors to discuss purchase/sales transactions/information. We don't have anywhere that would be appropriate for asking for bids, such as you suggest. We are trying to keep the site as non-commercial as is reasonably possible. Some of the more commercial sites give out biased information, because they don't want to offend the vendors that sell through their site. We don't want that to happen here.

If you are a lifetime supporter, there is a special section of the site for the vendors to offer discounts and special deals.

It would be fine to put a post in the reviews area and ask for recommendations of good Internet equipment vendors.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.