Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Pool and spa lights out of sync

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy Pool and spa lights out of sync

Hello,

I haven't used my spa at night in probably 5 months and tonight I noticed the spa light only seems to be changing to around 2 colors while the pool lights are doing all the colors normally. They are Jandy lights connected to a Jandy PDA system. They are all wired together and used to work fine. I see the spa light flashing red at times but it never stays at that, just deep blue and lighter blue. Is there a way to resync these or is my spa light dead?
    8000 gal diamond brite pool with 650 gal spillover spa, Pentair 3hp VS pump. Jandy Cartridge filter and Jandy Heat Pump. Jandy PDA automation system with 2 Pentair Laminars. SmartPool NC74S Robotic Pool Cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy Pool and spa lights out of sync

Bump!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Try what they suggest here:

Jandy watercolors LED lights won't cycle through colors

Though I'm not convinced that will solve your problem.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4

Because of the way those lights work, change them to a different color, then change them back to whatever you want. That should re-sync them I believe
    - Matrioux

2007 18K pebble IG pool - Wincor Pool Systems automation & SWG (under development) - DE Jandy DEL60 Filter - Jandy 1HP Pump - TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Yes I

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That worked well for a reply. Anyway. I've tried cycling and resetting so it looks like the light engine that should last year's is dead. I hate jandy products.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That worked well for a reply. Anyway. I've tried cycling and resetting so it looks like the light engine that should last year's is dead. I hate jandy products.
    8000 gal diamond brite pool with 650 gal spillover spa, Pentair 3hp VS pump. Jandy Cartridge filter and Jandy Heat Pump. Jandy PDA automation system with 2 Pentair Laminars. SmartPool NC74S Robotic Pool Cleaner.