Patch doesn't match?

Apr 4, 2016
Lexington
We had 6 places where the liner had come of of track in a foreclosure we bought. I was able to get 5 back in myself. The last one was about 18in long and 6 in pulled down. I had a "pool guy" come to try and get the last one. WELL, he ended up poking a hole in the liner. He patched the hole, and I told him to just leave it alone because it had stretched TOO much....I waited until the next day and got it back in the track myself. Now, I don't like the patch and we're getting ready to put the house on the market. Anyone know if you can order patch kits specific to the pattern? I believe this one is called Cambridge? I tried to find the company, but can't find them. I'd love to have a "sample" that you see hanging in the pool stores! That would be an easy match! Any suggestions?

Attachments

• patch1.jpg
    patch1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 186
  • patch2.jpg
    patch2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 186
I don't have anything to say other than I understand why you want a different patch. That one stands out. Hopefully this will bump your post and one of the more knowledgeable men & women of this forum will have some advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just incase anyone else ever needs a matching patch, I googled "Cambridge Vinyl Liner Fabricator" and emailed the company. I attached a photo and they are sending me a scrap free of charge! It may not be perfect, but it will match better than what I have. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for that follow-up, Tyro. I had no idea they would help.....that's good customer service.
I know! Latham & PenAir both responded! I was so impressed! It's so hard to find good customer service these days! I will sure be checking with them the next time I need a liner!

- - - Updated - - -

That is awesome news! How is your water looking??

Kim

Hi Kim, I'm going to do the quick test tonight or tomorrow. Fingers crossed ;) You all are great!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.