Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jbrown3923 from Edmonton, Alberta

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Jbrown3923 from Edmonton, Alberta

New member but have been visiting the site for a long time. Currently the Maintenance Supervisor for the Doubletree by Hilton West Edmonton and the Home2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton. We have 2 pools, both indoor salinity pools. One is 42000 Litres and the other is 67000 litres. One uses a Aquarite Controller, CO2, Wapotec and Acid for PH, the other is a Hayward system with just a Acid for ph system. The larger pool using a deck trough type skimmer while the smaller uses traditional skimmers. The pools have been both very stable for a long time with minor glitches here and there, they are both new, less then 3 years old.

I am a Level 1 Certifed Pool Operator and have been working with pools for about 15 years. Still some things get me and thus I come to places like this looking for solutions or feedback. A couple of times now I have found things I did not try that was noted here and they have worked to resolve the issues.

Glad to be finally registered

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jbrown3923 from Edmonton, Alberta

We're very glad you made it official and joined us. Welcome! No doubt your CPO experience and indoor maintenance will come-in handy. Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Welcome to the forum.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome to TFP!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter