Hi everyone. Thanks for checking out my thread. I've had this cleaner for maybe 6 months and haven't had a problem until now. I can start it anywhere in the pool and it always gets hung up on the bottom step. I went ahead and went through the troubleshooting steps for "the cleaner gets stuck at steps" with no success. I would appreciate any help you could give me with what part(s) I need to replace to get the MX6 rocking again. Thanks!
Video: MX6 - YouTube
Troubleshooting steps already performed:
• (MX8/MX8 Elite) Observe cleaner for more than five (5) minutes and
ensure that each drive track is periodically reversing direction. If it is
not, contact you dealer or service center for help.
- Drive track closest to camera doesn't seem to be reversing direction
• Ensure return line fittings are directed downward. Add a return diverter
- Good to go
• Count wheel rotations to verify proper flow. Refer to section, “Check for
Proper Flow”. Adjust flow if necessary.
- Checked for proper flow. 10 revolutions in 21 seconds
• Make sure hose is not kinked or coiled. Lay in sun to straighten if
- Hose not kinked
• Verify hose float is positioned approximately 9" from cleaner head.
• Confirm proper hose length for your pool. Refer to section, “Determine
Correct Hose Length."
• Ensure the swivel on top of the cleaner rotates freely.