Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator

After reading previous posts where the power light would not come on, it was recommended to replace the current limiter, RZ3. I did this and the power light came back on with the Generating light on as well. Went back to check on it and now the diagnostics reads p c b and the power light is on along with the no flow, check salt, high salt and inspect cell lights on steady. I installed the resistor the same way as the old one and had taken a picture of my connections to ensure I connected everything the same as before. Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator

Bump Bump Bump
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Welcome to the site, from the manual it says the P C B your seeing that you need to contact the company.. It looks like the fix may not have fixed it.. wish I could help more..

"-Pcb-" displayed and all 4 red/yellow LEDs are illuminated.
    A possible Printed Circuit Board fault has been detected. Call for
    service.

https://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/man...-AQR-Owner.pdf
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks, I was afraid of that. DOH!
    Florida screened in, in ground pool, approximately 13,500 gallons with solar heating